Yearbook Adviser, Photography & Graphic Designer Teacher ext. 2234
RFHS Dept Phone: (361)790-2220
Go to my
I am a born and raised native of the Coastal Bend area. I have a BBA in Marketing from TAMU-CC and taught business and computer software for 10 years at W. B. Ray High School.
This is my third year at Rockport-Fulton High School. This year I am the Yearbook advisor, teaching Photography 1 & 2 and Graphic Design 1 & 2. I love the content I teach!
I have a 6 year old son named Connor who will attend LOLC in the 1st grade this year and his furry sister, Tilly, a one-eyed chihuahua.
My hope for this school year is to connect and communicate with each student and inspire their creative and problem solving side.
MEET THE TEACHER video (click link)
1) Visit my Google Classroom (codes in Schedule section) to log your required daily attendance credit, view teacher lesson videos, and complete assignments, EVERYDAY
2) Fill out Daily Attendance Log (click link) it will timestamp automatically
3) Use the "Classwork" tab in Google Classroom to find attendance, assignments, etc...
4) Complete all assignments (graded or ungraded)
5) Communicate with teacher regularly for guidance, help or to bounce ideas around
- Google Classroom (via private comments)
- phone (361) 790-2220 (ext 2234)
- LIVE Virtual Office Hours Tues & Thurs 2:45 - 3:30 p.m.
- ANYTIME Office Hours
6) Click "Turn In" on all assignments (graded or ungraded) in Google Classroom
7) Assignments will be due throughout the week, usually 2-4 due dates
Online Textbooks and Resources
RFHS-Ms. Young's Virutal Classroom Expectations video (click link)
Daily Attendance Log (click link)
Live Virtual Office Hours!!! (click link) Tues & Thurs 2:45 - 3:30 p.m.
ANYTIME Office Hours!!! (click link)
16 GB SD card or higher
More ACISD Staff