- Licensed Specialist in School Psychology
- Generalist (Grs PK-2) - LOLC ( 2021-22 Teacher Applicant Pool)
- Generalist (Grs 3-5) - FLC (2021-22 Teacher Applicant Pool)
- Generalist (Grs 6-8) - RFMS (2021-22 Teacher Applicant Pool)
- Eng, Math, SS Comp, Sci Comp Teacher (Grs 9-12) - RFHS (2021-22 Teacher Applicant Pool)
- Composite Science Teacher (Grs 9-12) - RFHS (2021-22 Teacher Applicant Pool)
- ACE Front Line Staff (Grant Funded) - Part-time, limited hours
- Bus Driver (Full-time)
- Bus Monitor (Full-time)
- Cafeteria Production Workers (Full-time)
- Custodian (Full-time)
- Custodian (Part-time)
- Grounds Technician
- Vehicle Technician/Mechanic (Full-time)
- Substitute Teacher
We have some good news to share! In preparation for the 2021-2022 recruiting season, the Human Resources department joined the Coastal Bend Application Tracking System offered by the Education Service Center - Region 2 (ESC2) as a consortium for this region. This system will cast a wider net to reach top PIRATE talent!
What do I do if I have applied for a position in the former application system?
You can login here to our former system to check the status of your active application, but to apply for any new positions, please visit Coastal Bend Application Tracking System and complete an application.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Aransas County Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, marital or veteran status, disability, genetic information or other legally protected status in its programs, services or activities as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
The District designates the following person to coordinate its efforts to comply with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
Name: Bridget D. Johnson
Position: Director of Human Resources/PIO
Address: 619 N Live Oak St, Rockport, TX 78382
Telephone: (361) 790-2212