Aransas County schools meet the criteria of eligible schools for teacher loan forgiveness programs. For more information, visit http://tea.texas.gov/texas_educators/educator_initiatives_and_performance/federal_teacher_loan_forgiveness_program or www.tgslc.org/borrowers/teachers/eligible.cfm.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Aransas County Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, marital or veteran status, disability, genetic information or other legally protected status in its programs, services or activities as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
The District designates the following person to coordinate its efforts to comply with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
Name: Bridget D. Johnson
Position: Director of Human Resources/PIO
Address: 619 N Live Oak St, Rockport, TX 78382
Telephone: (361) 790-2212
- Licensed Specialist in School Psychology
- Teacher - Generalist (Grades 4-8) - RF Middle School (2021-2022 School Year)
- Teacher - Special Education Inclusion/Co-Teach - Fulton Learning Center (3rd-5th)
- Teacher/Girl's Coach - English Inclusion (Grades 6-8) - Rockport Fulton Middle School
- Texas ACE Site Coordinator - LOLC (Grades PK-2)
- ACE Front Line Staff (Grant Funded) - Part-time, limited hours
- Bus Driver (Full - time positions)
- Cafeteria Production Workers (Full - time positions) - 3 positions available
- Custodian (Full - time) - 4 positions available
- Substitute Teachers
- Vehicle Technician/Mechanic (Full - time position)
- Warehouse Worker