We have moved to a new application system
We have some good news to share! In preparation for the 2021-2022 recruiting season, the Human Resources department joined the Coastal Bend Application Tracking System offered by the Education Service Center - Region 2 (ESC2) as a consortium for this region. This system will cast a wider net to reach top PIRATE talent!
What do I do if I have applied for a position in the former application system?
You can login here to our former system to check the status of your active application, but to apply for any new positions, please visit Coastal Bend Application Tracking System and complete an application.
Aransas County schools meet the criteria of eligible schools for teacher loan forgiveness programs. For more information, visit http://tea.texas.gov/texas_educators/educator_initiatives_and_performance/federal_teacher_loan_forgiveness_program or www.tgslc.org/borrowers/teachers/eligible.cfm.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Aransas County Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, marital or veteran status, disability, genetic information or other legally protected status in its programs, services or activities as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
The District designates the following person to coordinate its efforts to comply with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
Name: Bridget D. Johnson
Position: Director of Human Resources/PIO
Address: 619 N Live Oak St, Rockport, TX 78382
Telephone: (361) 790-2212
- Licensed Specialist in School Psychology
- Teacher - Composite Science - Rockport Fulton High School (Grs 9-12) (Teacher Applicant Pool)
- Teacher - Generalist (Grades 6-8) - RF Middle School (Teacher Applicant Pool)
- Teacher - Generalist (Grades 3rd-5th) - Fulton Learning Center (Teacher Applicant Pool)
- Teacher - Generalist (Grades PK-2nd) - Live Oak Learning Center (Teacher Applicant Pool)
- Teacher - English, Math, SS Comp, Science Comp (Grades 9-12) RF High School (Teacher Applicant Pool)
- ACE Front Line Staff (Grant Funded) - Part-time, limited hours
- Attendance Clerk - Rockport-Fulton High School (Grades 9-12)
- Bus Driver (Full - time positions)
- Cafeteria Production Workers (Full - time positions) - 2 positions available
- Custodian (Full - time)
- Custodian (Part - time Evenings)
- Grounds Technician
- Substitute Teachers
- Vehicle Technician/Mechanic (Full - time position)
Login to apply